Bike Culver City
Bike Culver City, formerly The Culver City Bicycle Coalition, was formed in 2010 to make Culver City a safer, more bike-friendly community.
Bike Culver City is an all-volunteer, member-supported organization that encourages cycling, educates cyclists and motorists for safer streets, advocates to make Culver City more bike-friendly, and supports the successful implementation of the Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan (unanimously approved by the City Council in November 2010).
We are a local chapter of the L.A. County Bicycle Coalition A 501(c)3 non profit organization.
Check out our previous website for previous projects.
You can email us at:
Sign Up For Our Email List
Our email list is the best way to stay up to date on bicycle events and issues in and around Culver City including:
- ways to advocate for safer transportation options especially at local government meetings
- group bike-rides
- events from like-minded local organizations in our community
By joining the Bike Culver City, a local chapter of the Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition (LACBC), you will be supporting our efforts to make Culver City safer and more bike-able. Your BCC membership supports our local advocacy and outreach efforts.
When you become a BCC/LACBC Tandem Member ($35 and up) you will be supporting local and county advocacy and also receive:
• LACBC Membership Card (ID for discounts)
• Up to 15% off at participating bike shops and other local businesses
• Discounts on rides, workshops and special events like the L.A. River Ride
• Invitations to members-only rides and events
• L.A. County bikeways map
• LACBC Bike Resource Guide
• Informative e-newsletter and updates
Gear For Sale
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment and delivery!
For just $15, you can rep Bike Culver City all around town. Above image shows the back of the shirt. Front is blank.